Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

The hitTest on level 20 id friggin nazi.

Good concept for a mini game collection, which some of were properly executed. But really that hitTest is awful!

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Very good!

These are the levels you need to kill off a cutie:
1-3
1-4
2-2
3-2
3-3

Though it looks like 3-3 may be cleared without dieing, making it possible to clear with 26 animals remaining.

splattagam &é²à splattagam &é²à

I lol'd

5, 10/10

- FlashGame Source - - FlashGame Source -

Help... PLEASE!

Ok sy Iv'e typed in the platform code... And I get rewarded with this:
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 144: Syntax error.
}else{

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 164: Unexpected '}' encountered
}

I have no idea where to begin so if anyone could be so kind as to help me?

Oh and to the guy before me. There's not supposed to be a ; after that }

Willly Willly

Not that good...

But it was funny at some times, you can actually say that I lol'd

MoneyDC responds:

enough for me

Slappa A Hoe Slappa A Hoe

LOL

That was funny... 398 Mph btw

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

brilliant!

One of the few flash games ive actually got hooked on.

The level design is pretty good having interactive options like putting trees and grass on fire. i managed to get stuck a couple of places but it was reversable.

The character design is also briliant having more phases of one boss is a brilliant way to raise gameplay experience,even tho i think most bosses are for easy.

the only thing that really bothered me was the between boss time i think it was a tad too long but in all its a good submission and has earned my 5!

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

extremely pleasurefull gaming!

This was actually the best sidescrolling shooting game ive ever played(yes even better than AH) it had an rather amusing story line even tho i havent actually completed it yet (always screw up at the mecha thingie) but the cats super special attack is friggin awesome i actually play this twice a day just to see that brilliant attack:) as for further game making advice make it into levels, with an intermession screen you can use an currency of some kind (like the collected loot in this game) to buy weapons, upgrades, health if that is feutered, lives and so on.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

weeee

cant wait til the console V comes out in the stores (of course thats only if it gets released internationally (or how the fuck its spelled) but if it comes out in norway (in a year or so :(<(sigh) im gonna be the first kid in town who gets it :D keep up the ngood work

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

cool game,,,,

ahhhh jeez im gonna go bandange my arm now the pain is extreme but i have a few things to say first off cool game... Was a nice idea and your ego was big...but i have only 1 thing to say:
[okay , you have a big ego]! OUT!